The 2nd Retail Bulletin Instore Engagement Summit 7th May 2013
Staying up close and personal: How stores are driving profitable retail growth by optimising the customer's in-store experience
The Retail Bulletin 2nd Instore Engagement Summit offers delegates the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into the latest innovations that will enable you to define your brand values at the point of purchase in the high street bringing your brand to life.
Instore innovation and the customer experience remain at the heart of retail's battleground. The retail environment brings a multitude of challenges with online, mobile and tablets seemingly the key driver of customer sales. Store over-supply and price deflation are slowing growth, just as customer expectations are soaring. Staff turnover is high. And store management struggle to equip their workforces with the resources to understand and service customers whose demands can change from one day to the next.
Yet, stores remain the hub of the retail industry's value proposition, the places where customers can actually see, touch and feel what's for sale. Many customers are now actually driven into the store through online and mobile channels – the ‘showroom’ of the multichannel retail proposition. Leading retailers need more than ever to have a clear understanding of customer expectations and what makes them to buy instore, and to examine the changing role of instore to create a totally customer-centric store environment.
By combining relevant technologies with an appropriately skilled and motivated sales and support team, these leaders provide both the ease of access and the informed, in-store assistance that customers demand. In terms of space, layout and design, top stores are not just functional they are an engaging experience for their customers.
Key highlights not to be missed include in-depth presentations from instore engagement experts:
- Hear how to create a consistent and integrated approach to brand experience across all your customer touch-points
- Measure and manage your brand experience campaigns to create a customer experience that drives sales
- Implement innovative in-store campaigns that will engage your customers' hearts and minds and build loyalty
- Communicate your brand values through effective experimental marketing that will reach your customers both in-store and across your ‘omnichannel’ presence
- Maximise your brand experience impact by utilising cutting-edge sensory tools that will evoke your customers senses & engage them through touch, feel, taste, sight and sound
- Find out how to create a totally integrated marketing campaigns that drives customers instore, drives loyalty and matches the online experience
- Discover what leading retailers are doing to create an integrated & innovative brand experience in-store to win new customers
Full programme details to follow.
From the 2012 Conference